Thursday, September 17, 2009

something that DEEPLY bothers me

I took food and nutrition class and had a deep interest in food after this. I researched food, nutrition, etc whatever. This was last year.

Since last tuesday, sept 8, my aunt has been taking food and nutrition management or whatever in university...for about a week so far.

Since like, whenever the hell I started talking about food and things I've learned, my mom hasn't given shit about whatever that bascially comes out of my mouth. (god im trying to make sense but im pissed again). NOTHING. Not about food, not about fitness, nutrition, losing weight. gd

Since like, a week ago, when my aunt started taking her class, and JUST TODAY STARTED TALKING ABOUT FOOD, MY MOM HAS LIKE FRIGGEN AGREED WITH EVERYTHING SHES FUCKING LEARNING. JUST FROM LAST WEEK. I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT THAT SHE'S 40 AND HAS LEARNT THINGS ALONG THE WAY. I DONT GIVE A SHIT THAT SHE'S A BIO MAJOR OR WHATEVER.

the point is, i feel like my mom really just doesn't give a shit about what I think, do, tell her. Whenever I talk to my mom, she's right. even though i fucking completely know shes wrong. i mean, jesus christ. I studied food k? you fucking didn't. just cause you lived doesn't mean you're right.

so what basically happened today is that dad brought home some sushi, which he usually does on thursdays. and my aunt's like "OH it's gonna go bad eat it today, blahblah"
and my moms basically like 'yeah you should eat it now'
and aunts just talking bout how its gonna go bad.
which is fucking bullshit. but you know what? my mom agrees with her. 'YEAH YEAH ITS GONNA GO BAD EAT IT'
I WAS LIKE WTF?! PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE, IT WON'T GO BAD >___>

so like..im a complete bitch for saying these things..
but like, the way I interepted what my aunt was saying is that the sushi will go bad if you don't eat it today not as i want to eat the sushi
now you see, my mom probably interepted my aunt as i want to eat the sushi
but hell, being pissed about ABOUT food, i didn't give a shit about eating food.
now you see, being pissed that my mom was alrdy agreeing what whatever she was saying, i was mad, so i agrued it won't go bad.
blahblah
my mom interepts what i say as omg i want to eat the sushi for tmr
which i wasn't. altho this may be typical betty behaviour, i really wasn't. what I was trying to say was omfg if you want to eat the damn sushi, just eat it. don't fucking dare say that the sushi will go bad cause it won't. i've seen ALL of you mothereffers leave food out on the table in fucking room temperature and still eat it the next day so the damn sushi that was fucking made today will not fucking go bad.

subjects related to food and fitness is sensitive to me in my household for me. cause no one else knows what the fuck they're talking about and I do....even though my mom thinks she SOOO RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

now that my aunt is learning about food, and will probably learn a lot more than me, she's start blabing about shit i completely care about, but just not out of her mouth. and my mom will TOTALLY 100% support her in whereever the hell shes going and won't give a shit about whatever i say cause you know what?
cause im 15.
cause i don't do what she wants me to do
cause im not growing up the same way she's growing up
just cause im not learning as much, and the internet isn't always correct
godfuckingdamn i know that, but if multiple sources all say the same damn thing, isn't it probably correct??

fml im going to get pimples now cause i am stressed out
and my grammar sucks. half this thing probably doesn't make sense
but i don't give, not like im gonna read it again
this should be in my rant blog, but fuck that

No comments:

Post a Comment