Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fun day. Ran in the cold.

1st period.
Ran 3km again. Was pretty fun, I should do this more often :)

11:00am
We just got our seats changed. I'm in perfect view of the guy's fitness class. Cept for the piece of paper thingy on our door. Too bad the guys aren't that hot.. and none are shirtless ):

11:36am
Just found out that they were gr11 guys.

3rd period - Physics
LOL class was jokes. Teacher wasn't here so we could basically do whatever. Mr. Chung subbed, he's cool lmao. He speaks five different languages and built part of a plane.
Was surround by brown people -_- didn't get much work done ):

4th period - Math
passed by fast. started doodling tetris on my math book

Home.
It's cold. I want an iPhone so I can go on the internet and update my blog from school, it'd be so much cooler. ): So broke now tho..


I'm hungry... I didn't eat a snack between period 3~4

No comments:

Post a Comment