Sunday, June 28, 2009

Don't reason with a drunk man.

Guests came over today, we barbequed and had fun and all that. But I'll skip all that.
My dad's stomach isn't functionally properly, or something like that, so he isn't suppose to eat certain foods, which includes drinking. Which he did today. He got pretty drunk, at first it wasn't something to be worried much about.
But then, when everyone left... god I don't even know exactly what happened. Something happened while he was opening the car door or something like that, and now theres a HUGE dent/scar on his right eyebrow. It was bleeding soo badly, I had to bandage it.
That wasn't all though, he seemed soooo hungover. So I searched up ways to cure a hangover. Found a few ways, and decided to make him drink lots of water and eat up some vitamin C. Goddamn that was hard. I tried making him drink water, and dad would only drink a few gulps and then put the water down. I cut up a grapefruit for him to eat, he only ate a few slices. I made honey lemon tea, which consists of both water and vitamin C. He FINALLY drank most of it before he slept. And It took forever getting him off the couch and on to bed. He only got out of bed cause he had to pee >.>.

Don't reason with a drunk man. He'll do whatever he wants to do until he sleeps.
... you know why? Cause he'll forget everything you told him to do 5 minutes later.

I told dad at least 3 times what happened to his eyebrow. 5 times to go upstairs. A gazillion times to drink his medicine. 10 times to go upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment