Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day and Mom's bday

Wow. All I can say is wow. My neighbour went to China today, and left me with their 2 cats and 4 fish!! :)))) I'm so happy lol.

So... funny thing.
Claudia (that's the dude's name i think) came over at like 10am ish, and asks me where my mom was.
So I'm like, at work.
Then he's like o__o uhh... his gf( i dunno her name) said that your mom was driving us?
and I'm like what?!? Uh.. I'll ask my dad. *runs upstairs* (in chinese) Dad, I think mom told neighbour that she was driving them to the airport.
And dad's like, UGHH, okay. I guess I have to drive >_>
So i then run downstairs and tell the dude that my dad will drive.
~After all this is sorted out, my mom calls like half an hour later.
and I tell her everything that happened
and mom's like WHATT??? I told them I could pick them up! not drive them there!

UGHH, so stupid >>

Then in the afternoon, mom comes back from work, and we all barbeque and stuff. SO MUCH MEAT. And dad tried to barbeque deer meat. He failed at it lol, it was SOOO tough to chew on, bleh. bbqing was actually pretty funny at the end cause me mom and aunt were toasting mashmellows, or something like that.

So then after all this, I go to their house and play with their cats. Since one of them is only 7 weeks old, she doesn't know how to poo .__. or use the litter box. She starts meowing whenever she needs to poo/pee. When I was playing with Miso, the bigger cat, Mimi (or was it Mini? :x) starts meowing. I was like OH SHIT SHE NEEDS TO POO, and she was beside the tv, which was bad. I quickly carry her so she can actually poo in the litter box, but instead, she starts pee/pooing on my hand, MY HAND. argh. And i wasn't even sure if it was pee or poo :/ Wasn't completely liquid but wasn't solid at all.
ah

No comments:

Post a Comment