Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Let's go shopping! ...for food :)

Today must've been the few times I had a hard time choosing what to wear. First, I tried on this:

but then... I didn't really like the design of my leggings which you can't see above.


SO THEN.. I tried on this:

But didn't wear it cause it felt weird. But I like the design


BUT WTF? All this to go grocery shopping. So I just wore jeans and a pink shirt. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT WHAT I WORE! LETS GET TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS, FOOD!



From left to right in whatever order: Basil leaves, lower sodium chicken broth, strawberry jam, Kashi GoLean Crunch, brown rice, whole wheat spagetti, whole wheat tortillas, 2 cans of quartered articoke hearts, natural peanut butter, 2 lemons, whole grain flaxseed bread, 2 onions, and bread flour, which was my moms.
I love what I bought today :) First thing I did when I got home was make a peanut butter strawberry jam sandwich. Then I ate Kashi GOLean cereal with....
SOY MILK!!

BAM.
It actually tasted REALLY good. Cause the soy milk was unsweetened, and the cereal has 13grams of sugar - which is a little much for a 'healthy' cereal, but at least the sugar made the soy milk taste good :)
I made 'Lemon Chicken with Articoke Hearts' with the fresh basil I bought. Mmm.. fresh basil smells SOOO good with the lemons.


...oh look! My hair's growing :)


:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment