Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NEVER.EVER.AGAIN

isOMG, today was possibly the worst day of pigging out ever!. I ate chips, chocolate chips, and chocolate cream pie in Toronto today. UGHH. Since I usually eat healthy and exercise and all that, eating all this shit made me feel like SHITT!!
I came home with a stomach, wasn't horribly bad because I had to recover. So the FIRST thing I did when I got home was change. Then I ate a piece of whole grain flax bread and 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (the fibre and protein I didn't get enough of the whole day in toronto).

Then I worked out.
AND HOLY CRAP, IT FELT SOO AWESOME. No lie. For people who don't get working out, well I dont' get you! >.> I love the feeling of working out. After my workout and some what of 'real food', my stomach ache dissapeared. Just like that. BAM.

Then I ate more 'real food'. Whole wheat tortilla wrapped with yesterday's leftovers, lemon chicken with articokes. LOVED IT. <3! Finally eating more starch foods again, I was almost starch free cept b/b/a (breakfast/before and after work out) I finally feel free to eat starchy foods now! Cause I'm working my ass off like shit everyday, which includes just working everyday when I'm not working, then working everyday when I'm not working out. LOL

I enjoyed today. I failed miserably at a chocolate cream pie recipe. Not my fault for never working with a double boiler >.> But now I've learned my lesson. Never make pie with a double boiler and hopefully never use it again unless for healthy reason or as a request (and I better like the person who request a damn lot) or unless I get paided LOL. which prob won't happen. As long as I don't go broke baking, I'm fine :)

Currentely reading a book about food and being fat and stuff like that, I'll write a review if I feel like it. And I have 4 more books that I'm going to read ASAP...that's about food and cooking and stuff related to food :)

Tah-tah for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment