Monday, July 27, 2009

Olivia Care Soap! FINALLY.

I ordered a pack of 4 lavender soaps from Olivia Care about two weeks ago, and FINALLY just got them today. I just took a shower - washed my hair, body, face AND EVEN BRUSHED MY TEETH WITH IT! I swear to god this is the best soap ever. Not only can I already see my blackheads starting to disappear, my hair feels super smooth and I smell like lavender - and not like eggs :< (what I used to wash my hair with - even though eggs made my hair feel just as nice!)
You know, the $31 bucks was TOTALLY worth it. I'm sure the 4 soap bars will last me just as long as bottles of shampoo and conditioner, shitty retail soap and toothpaste(just my opinion). And to make it even better, the dry skin on my feet were rubbing off. Which hasn't happened in like FOREVER. Plus I didn't even mean to wash my feet, the soap bubble thingys just happened to wash my feet while I was shaving I guess LMAO. This soap beats shitty retail cleaning products any day.

<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment