Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Perry's birthday.

I think it was when I was in grade 5, when Tina showed me Perry. That was 5 years ago, when we were all little kids. Wow we've changed.
Today was his 54th birthday. We've all grown up now, but haven't really changed much. Now perry, has changed in some ways. He got type 2 diabetes sometime last year. Now it sucks cause of all the pills he has to take.
But today it was all fun. I'm glad I still get to visit Toronto. My friends and I, along with some kids who still live in 3000 came to his house. I made a seafood noodle stir fry with Perry (CAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE A DAMN RECIPE D: ), and I made him a diabetic cake - that didn't even risk killing him, unlike the two other ice cream cakes we had LOL. Yeah, two ice cream cakes. One Per bought and one some other girl bought. It was damn delicious, but now I feel fat for today LOL. I think that was the first time I ate ice cream in a LONG time. My mom doesn't buy ice cream for me >.> which I'm half glad though :P.
NOW, my two friends got him a StarTrek bobble head person! OMG It looked so cool, with his bobbing head and stuff. It even talked!..cept it got annoying cause it wouldn't shut up LOL. Then there were present other kids got him which I didn't really remember, but there was a cat thing and a dog mug :P And some sketch of a Bleach dude.
Fun day, hope he enjoyed today. Next time I'll cook him something with a recipe .__.

No comments:

Post a Comment