Tuesday, May 26, 2009

7 - finally got home wireless!

Ehh, two hours without wireless. At least mom finally our own wireless, WEWT.

Boring day, did nothing in gym again ): stupid feet. I think its almost better, so hopefully I can do gym on thursday if I'm lucky.
Took a picture of Erik's lunch in math class - cause that's how bored I was >.>


GD IM BORED.
My window, yay?


List of things I want to do - cause I'm just that bored, and I don't wanna do my history:
  • Visit Mac
  • Play volleyball
  • Train for volleyball
  • Make cupcake pops
  • buy more food for trailmix
  • Make my feet get better >_>
  • get a job
  • buy a new volleyball
  • learn how to rap
  • learn boxing
  • learn kickboxing
  • learn jump float serve
  • learn one hand set
  • learn to jump higher
  • learn a lot more things which I can't afford
  • Exercise soon
  • eat
I'm hungry :/

No comments:

Post a Comment