Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 1 of new blog - another one :O

So, I decided to make a new blog. Except this time I'll try to use grammar and stuff. try
This is just basically going to be about things that happen every day, and I'll try to update everyday too. I'm still going to write things on the other blogs, except this one will just have a little less swearing. a little
A blog infused with my day, activities, movies, friends, food, baking, food, cooking, more food. Only cause food is like half my life. And maybe school, chocolate, other awesome websites, cookies. Well, you get the point :P

And i will hopefully upload pictures to go along with each blog post. BUT, I don't have a camera, only a video camera .__. So the quality may be a little shitty. OR, a better idea. If I have a crazy day maybe i could make a video and upload that :P

Eh, got health project to do ): busy busy ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment