Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BEST DAY EVER, in may - 8

WOOOT. I CAN FINALLY RUN! YAY 8D

Best day ever. You know why? Cause
1. my feet's getting better.
2. I played volleyball today.
3. I found out that Mac is my volleyball coach of next year, woot. She better teach me how to do a jump float serve >.>
4. I WORKED OUT TODAY! Since last Friday.
5. I decided to make cupcake pops for my math teacher and Sam cause both of their bday's are next week.

Yeaaahhh, happy day.
And now I have a new goal for 2010. Already ;P
**I will lose ALL, AND I MEAN ALL of my belly flab - abs not promised.**

lol I probably care about working out, gym and volleyball more than school work right now. Hell, can't wait until summer. And right now, all I want to do is play volleyball - even if it's 10:04pm
):
I wish I could join a summer program of something, but eh. I could bet if I told mom, she'd want me to go to summer SCHOOL for a random subject or something. I know intelligence and school is important and all that, and the fact that I know I'm not going to do anything sports related afterschool, but still. Can't help the fact that I really do love playing volleyball. Argh, if only I had money to pay for it ):



My hair.
Hahahahha, its growing.
woot.
I think it's like at least 1 cm longer now >8D

No comments:

Post a Comment