Monday, May 25, 2009

SIXXX - wow my computer is hot

Litterally. It's burning, think i should turn it off soon lol.

But anyway, today..was..uh..very. uhm. boring. nothing in history, quest in math (more of a quiz but less than a test lol), COULDN'T do anything in gym cause of stupid feet, and lots of yelling in civics :P

Decided to take a pic of my bangs. They're so long now >.> Need to cut them again


I miss my old hair lol, sorta. Well at least it's not another picture of my feet


<3 I was bored. But eh, after the long day of barely being able to walk, my awesome nice neighbour nurse dude brought over some lasagna. Was really good (: , too bad mom only had one bite and dad didn't eat it


I gotta learn how to make more different types of food. AND CUPCAKE POPS.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2010/2233369801_1275e69eaa.jpg
Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment