Friday, May 22, 2009

THREE - WITH MORE PICS!

OMG.
I got a stupid mosquito bite and its like HUGE now. I mean HUGE. I measured it, it's 5cm x 2cm, wtf. and its on my ankle, exactly where your feet can move.



Compare that lol

Working out today hurted SO BADLY. (or whatever the past tense of hurt is :/) At first I had a 20 min jog and the top part of the shoe kept hitting my mosquito bite argh. Then I did cardio 3-4. AND HOLY SHIT, I worked out without shoes cause 1, it woulda killed me and 2, just found out its better to work out barefeet, or in my case, 1 foot 1 sock :P



Love the shorts, just found the tank thats 100% COTTON. I had barbeque for dinner while mom and dad ate cause they felt like it.


the raw foods. chicken on left. sweet potato on right with PAM <33

cooked chicken, sausages, and sweet potato
awesome dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment